pioneer sx1280 chicago craiglist

Jesus. That's a nice one.
Second time?
Why didn't you get it the first time? First time you saw it?
Why text the guy? Call. I'd say 300 hold on I'll be right over. No demo needed.

So it’s not real . Live and learn .

Last edited:
That’s Dave and it’s a scam.

If it were real it would have gone in ten seconds or had a hundred people fighting over it.

Wow! More than thx for this! I have a half dozen replies from him and he was holding it for me. Tried to relate that he wanted it to go to someone like me that would keep it and not flip it. He fell off once I said I would pick it up. Just a trip to Chicago with gas and tolls would have buried me if it fell through. What a turd! Funny as I got a good screwing on some bmw wheels and tires today! Drove to "the region" for a set of e39 wheels with continental conti tracks for $150. Got there and one tire most have been on the back and the dude had a back trac loc and was darn near bald. Told him that tire wasn't represented well in the pictures. Knock it down to $125 so afyer driving 2hrs I said ok. Got home and all but that bald tire had leaked down. All three need a patch! Merry Christmas! I just don't get people. Guess I am just some rich prick because I work and hustle(honestly) and the wife happens to drive a 10yr old 528 touring wagon of which I do all the work on? Karma though!!! Stopped at a semi local pawn shop tonight and scored a set of the original bbs basket weaves that are like new with Michelins that are about new themselves. Not wanting to have to buy them but we did for another $200. This last week has had it's fair share of tests from somebody for me for sure! Love good ones and try to learn from the bad ones. All the while not letting it change us for the worse!

Met a couple pretty cool cats on the audio end too! Guy that bought my hk gear was awesome.and has some neat stuff I would have loved to trade for bit needed the money and met a equally cool guy that has a shop in the courthouse in Crown Point. Traded a technics tt for equal value of vinyl today in our tire adventure. Tom Petty was all I picked up for myself but momma got her some Christmas albums. I feel a little lucky. Ha. Man you guys are alright!!!

Back
Top Bottom