Pioneer tt value

The cartridge needs a new stylus so it has little value unless someone is collecting that particular cartridge or it is new and it probably isn't new. Too much emphasis on old cartridges on AK but that is fine, I use old cartridges, too but I don't seek them out. They come along with a turntable.

a c-note or so without the dustcover. Check the bay for completed listings and see if anyone is selling a newly made replacement dustcover which will be a lift off to get an idea of the cost of one.

Thanks guys. I did check the bay there wasn't any. The guy has a tool rental place. I just dope off the concrete saw. I got the vibe it's a pot of gold covered in dust.

On the same note. I found two more pots of gold. A sx1250 does not work no light or click Mark up face $1000.00 . Spec 2 about the same condition $700.00. And all fair market value.

It all depends on where you are located. Unless you decide to sell it on eBay.

Location is everything. There is a local one here that is 45 minutes away, and it would have to be about $50 to get me to go out there. In town, I would go as high as $100. If you want it for yourself, by all means pay more for it. It seems to be a decent turntable.

Back
Top Bottom