Play Something You Haven't Played In Years Playlist

parman

Music Junkie
Morphine~Like Swimming
Dreamworks CD, 1997

Haven't played this in like 10 years and it's really great. Now if I can only find my Live In Detroit Bootleg

It's been several years since I had a CD player. I got a Sony CD player this last weekend for $10 at a garage sale... and it works.

So, I put on "Freudiana" by the Alan Parsons Project (although, it's really Eric Woolfson's album... this album was the one that split up Woolfson from Parsons). It's really a good album... but it's not found on Pandora or Spotify... wonder why.

Anyways, that's what I put on. But damn...no remote!

By the way, what's worse than Detroit?

Nice thread... hopefully others will chime in.

The Dovers
We're Not Just Anybody
(Needledrop Records, 2018)

*Homemade LP from a collection of 45 sides recorded/released in the early/mid 60s

2 years ago, I bought a seemingly rough copy of the Rolling Stones " Their Satanic Majesties Request". It has the holographic cover/gate fold. The cover was warped due to wet/drying, no inner sleeve, just a ratty looking thing. Last Saturday, by chance I looked the album over, no visible scratches, so what the heck, I played it. Except for needing a vey good cleaning, I was impressed by its overall sound quality. It's #1 in the cleaning queue now.

Back
Top Bottom