Please help the AK Database!

2226B OM sent; went looking for one, ended up buying one from the original owner, and best I could do with a camera.

Thanks for all the effort in that database & the site.

Anyone have a Marantz 4000 Service Manual and/or Schematic?

Anyone have a Marantz 4000 service manual and/or schematic?

Akai AM-2650 schematic in high resolution just sent.
Sorry, posted in a wrong forum... cann't delete the post.

Last edited:
Don't know if it's okay to post this here but I have a question.

I spent some time last weekend scanning my 4100 manual and importing them into a single pdf file but it's very large. Like 80mb. What's a good way to reduce its file size? I've tried a few free programs online but get nothing but spam..

Don't shoot!
Something a bit different. Anybody up for a wiki to post serial numbers of Marantz 2600 & 2500's?
On another forum we have this for "rare" gear with only the users handle name.
Wish I knew how to make a spreadsheet of this on wiki. If anyone is interested. This may help nail down in time the number of Marantzs out there seeing there have been more than a few show up lately.
Cheers.

Don't shoot!
Something a bit different. Anybody up for a wiki to post serial numbers of Marantz 2600 & 2500's?
On another forum we have this for "rare" gear with only the users handle name.
Wish I knew how to make a spreadsheet of this on wiki. If anyone is interested. This may help nail down in time the number of Marantzs out there seeing there have been more than a few show up lately.
Cheers.

Could create a Google spreadsheet with a few people as admins to keep it updated.

The Sansui guys have a serial number / mfr date database setup for Sansui, maybe they can help or provide pointers??

I have been using photoshop to scan my manual into individual pdf pages and it allows you to size them when saving. Don't think it will handle a full multipage manual. Am hoping it will allow me to assemble it into one file.

I have been using photoshop to scan my manual into individual pdf pages and it allows you to size them when saving. Don't think it will handle a full multipage manual. Am hoping it will allow me to assemble it into one file.

You can do that if you assemble all your individual PDF's in Adobe Acrobat.

Anyone have a Marantz 4000 Service Manual and/or Schematic?

Anyone have a Marantz 4000 service manual and/or schematic?
I know rhus thread is old. But I gave a 4000 pre amp and the service manual,It is in fair to good condition,with the schmatics from Marantz. No upgrades. Pat b, Audiogeeks Vintage Sales

I was wondering if anyone had access to a Marantz 2440 service manual. I looked at the database, and it’s not loaded. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom