Please help the AK Database!

Discussion in 'Solid State' started by Jailtime, Feb 4, 2011.

1. qsaudio

qsaudio Super Member

I can send one at a time, if you want, I kinda thought about doing that.

2. Jailtime

Jailtime Standin' on a corner

Please give that a try, and let me know if it works. I need to get this email problem sorted out soon.

3. qsaudio

qsaudio Super Member

sent
    DH-220

you might have a 5 meg cap ?

4. mikstick

mikstick Active Member

are you still collecting? I thought someone was going to send a motl mid 70's sansui service manual, and I've got a botl mid 70's sansui sm too.

5. Brent87st

Brent87st New Member

Thank you, those are some very nice schematics.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. redcoates7

redcoates7 still learning... Subscriber

Hey guys, have sent in some Kenwood L-1000 series owner manuals some time ago. Don't see them up there. Need me to re-send?

7. qsaudio

qsaudio Super Member

I am very disappointed here, I hope they start considering this thread, and the database.

C'mon admins !!!! this should be the place for a database of all websites IMO.

8. Jailtime

This file did make it to us. I haven't had issues receiving files recently, had a few at 18MB come in.

Please do re-send them. I didn't see them in the inbox.

Please remember that both of us have pretty demanding jobs. We are volunteer moderators at the DB, so we can't be on top of uploading as soon as files come in. I admit that we were slow this summer, but we will catch up soon. Thank you for contributing to the DB, and for patience with us.

9. quaddriver

quaddriver 120 What's per channel Subscriber

I have a good resolution 10mb in size PDF of the pioneer sx4500s/4400 SM/SCH I would like to donate. my email does not permit sending such files, how can I get it to you? do you have an https upload server?

10. OverLoad

OverLoad High On Solder Fumes

I tried uploading the above manual on quaddriver's behalf and seem to be having issues.

Jailtime, you have a PM inbound with a direct download link to the manual. FTR, it's a for a Pioneer VSX-4500S_4400

11. HiFiCanada

HiFiCanada Caregiver Subscriber

In 2011 I did send the Heathkit AA-100 complete manual in Jpeg, have not seen it yet, it is not in PDF.
    I have aprox 32 complete manuals,that I was going to send over time but I don't have the software to change that all into PDF.

12. njcanuck

njcanuck aka: MacGyver Subscriber

HiFiCanada: Earlier this year I volunteered to help upload files to the database as the backlog seemed to be growing. Since becoming a moderator, I have cleared the backlog completely and now keep up with all new submissions on a weekly basis.

I did not see the AA-100 manual anywhere in the inbox. If you resubmit, I will ensure that it gets uploaded within a week. I can convert jpegs to pdfs but much prefer that they already come in as pdfs. I use the free software "PDFill PDF Tools" to do the conversions. It's easy to use and works well. Please note that the max size for uploads is 20MB.

13. HiFiCanada

Actually I'll try the freeware first, see how I make out with that, then I'll send it to you.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  14. HiFiCanada

I tried to send a 16 Meg file and it came back "The error that the other server returned was: 552 552 sorry, that message size exceeds my databytes limit (#5.3.4) (state 17)."

15. tandata

tandata New Member

I have instruction manuals for an Onkyo GX-3 Console Stereo System and an Onkyo TA-600D Stereo Cassette Tape Deck, but I have no scanner- only a camera. Would it be fine to take photographs?

16. njcanuck

All I can suggest is to split it into smaller pieces and I'll stitch it back together at this end. Usually 20MB will make it through, but only one per email.

17. njcanuck

I don't see any reason why photos wouldn't work as long as they are legible. Please combine the jpg images into a PDF before sending them in.

18. Jailtime

Compressed files will usually make it through to us. Try WinRAR.

19. Grog

Grog Loot Galoot

Realistic LAB-500 Owner's Manual and Service Manuals Uploaded

Hi Folks,

I emailed these to you today.

Cheers!

20. soviet123

soviet123 Active Member

As a LAB-500 user, I say, thanks a bunch! :thmbsp: