Please Help!

I am obviously in need of aid.. I can figure how to make a new post. Nor remember what I ate for breakfast..but that is of a passed concern. Help?

Hello. Joined just to search for a member called grumpy. My husband just passed and he wsnts grumpy to have a watch. Can anyone help

I just joined this site in order to find instruction manual and schematics for my MCS stereo receiver 3236- Hifirob2 indicated on this site that he could provide me an owners manual and schematic for this unit. I hope he still can. Here is my deblankenship@yahoo.com so he can scan anf pdf to me. thank you Dave
ps- will be waiting for it -Need if possible for Xmas !

I know this is not the place to ask questions, but I can't figure out how to post. Duh!

From the home page, choose Forums and find the one most appropriate for your post. On the right side of the guide bar, below the first advertising block, you will see a clickable box labeled "Post New Thread". Keep in mind that cross-posting is not allowed.

I assume that you were referring to the creation of a new thread, since you obviously know how to post in an existing thread.

Last edited:
MTMark- not sure what i'm doing on this thread or how I was doing it? Just wanting to know how to contact Hifirob2- hope he reads and my above post and contacts me - thanks for help from anyone-

MTMark- not sure what i'm doing on this thread or how I was doing it? Just wanting to know how to contact Hifirob2- hope he reads and my above post and contacts me - thanks for help from anyone-

At the top of the page, in the dark bar, is a "members" button. Click on it and search for hifirob2. Click the information tab on his page, and in the "interact" box, click on "start a conversation". By doing so, you can send him a private message.

Back
Top Bottom