Please PM me for name tags

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
I'm having name tags done for the event. Not sure if they will be clip on or on a lanyard (depends on cost). If you would like one, please PM me your real name and I will have one waiting for you at the checkin table.

i think they all ready know what you look like you only had your picture as your avitar for how long??:bash: :screwy:

I did "PM" you about having a name tag for me but I did think of something this morning (you or someone else probably already has but thought I would send this idea to you anyway).....What about having the forum user name under the real name? Most of us see the user names when using the different forums, might be helpfull putting the "real" names with the user name.....just a thought...........

Last edited:
Guest name tag

Luther, what about invited guests, do they get name tags or not? MikE

How are we going to know who everyone is if all the tags say
"board name" and "member name"?????
Just funnin ya..........Like I mentioned before if you need any help just send me a note.......:p: :cool: :)

Re: Guest name tag

Originally posted by MikE
Luther, what about invited guests, do they get name tags or not? MikE

Mike I will have tags with just our logo on them so people can write in their name with a Sharpie.

I have the pre-printed name tags done, but as stated earlier, there will be logo tags you can fill in on the day of the Festival.

Back
Top Bottom