1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Plex Quality Help

Discussion in 'Music Streaming' started by ggotnomoney, Apr 3, 2018.

1. ggotnomoney

ggotnomoney New Member

I recently started using Plex for music besides just video. I have a small collection of what I think are .flac files. The file names say they are but how do I know they really are high res? My ears aren't trained to really hear the difference and I was wondering if anyone who knows more about this type of stuff than I do would be willing to check my library out and give it a listen and report back with some feedback. If this is not allowed here I apologize in advance and I will remove. I'm not looking for anything in return other than honest feedback. Good quality or crap. Thanks

Please register to disable this ad.

2. olson_jr

olson_jr AK Subscriber Subscriber

Do you have a screenshot of what you are talking about, the files I should say. I know nothing about Plex.

3. ggotnomoney

ggotnomoney New Member

Yeah I mean they say flac but I would like someone to listen to them and tell me how they sound to them. Plex is great man, just make a free account and I can share my library with you.