Portraits/People

I went home to Maryland / DC for my 35th birthday in October, and this is one of the many pictures I took during my trip.
I don't remember what Metro station I popped out of, but I came across some public amphitheater type pit that had some nutjob protester blaring stuff, however off to the left, I came upon a homeless man, sleeping the morning away. Standing next to some benches directly off to the left I believe, was also a man in well-to-do clothes, smoking a cigar. I found it an interesting contrast though at the time it did not occur to me to try and photograph an entire scene with them in it. These were originally color photos, but I thought they would look good in black and white also, so I just ticked the option in lightroom.

0246-Full-B&W.jpg

0245-Full-B&W.jpg

16053639076_f6754ea4bd_b.jpg

My wife captured this image of my daughter and her boyfriend in a local Sunflower Maze. My wife used a pocket sized Cannon camera. madisonnoah.jpg

Me & Clarence.jpg

This is a Polaroid photo of me and my late uncle. He had just purchased the Caterpillar from Holt Bros. in Stockton, CA, and they came out to the ranch and took photos to put in their monthly magazine. November, 1955.

Back
Top Bottom