Positive feedback's AK Fest show coverage.

That was as professional a review as one could expect to ever read. I am impressed. And I'm not easily impressed.

Last edited:
That's a great read, makes me feel even worse (I didn't think that was possible) about not being there... Many thanks to John Acton!

Yeah, from what I remember from LAST years' Fest, this captured the "flavor" pretty well. I felt that at the Fest, w/its more "relaxed" atmosphere, as opposed to the CES or something similar, the exhibitors could kinda "let their hair down" a bit, & not feel like they were on "dress parade"...Part of the fun for me anyway, was getting to meet "characters" like Gilbert, who may actually be crazier than I am...And that's sayin' a LOT...<grin>

Great Review

Very impressive, both the review and AK Fest. You know so much goes on at the time, l never fully appreciate the Fests until they are over. (Much too quick).:thmbsp:

all I can say is WOW. On page 2, the 14th picture down there is something in a wood case sittingon top of a Sony CD, and what looks like a wood jewery box on top.. what a lovely wood case, anyone know what kind of wood that is? I think its in NosValves camp.

Johns a great guy and welcome back anytime !

Twenty20Man said:
all I can say is WOW. On page 2, the 14th picture down there is something in a wood case sittingon top of a Sony CD, and what looks like a wood jewery box on top.. what a lovely wood case, anyone know what kind of wood that is? I think its in NosValves camp.
That is Craig's Juicy Music Blueberry Extreme pre-amp. They had several optional woods for the caase.

http://www.juicymusicaudio.com/webpages/preamplifiers.html

Unless you meant the small box, on top of the Blueberry...

Great review that nicely captures the essence of AKfest.

Good on John, Grump and all the people that make this event what it is.

Yes John does it right, he's passionette about what he does, listens to what
people have to say about there stuff and takes a ton of notes so he doesn't
have to make stuff up to fill out a review, well DONE!

Back
Top Bottom