Post a picture of your CD Player

Krell KAV-250

Krell KAV-250 cd player. I use this in a 2nd system. Detailed player, not as warm sounding as the Musical Fidelity A5 player, but it is starting to close the gap the more i play it.

Attachments

• Krell KAV-250 002.jpg
    Krell KAV-250 002.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Krell KAV-250 001.jpg
    Krell KAV-250 001.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 33
Here is my Pioneer PDR-609 CD recorder on the bottom:

JasonsPioneerPDR-609CDrecorder.jpg

this really irritates me, I get the camera out, and take a pic, and hope for responses, all I get is this argyle guy all pissy n shit. Now my cdp sits alone, and this thread sux WTF!!!!

EDIT: Nice to see people have really turned this post around! Thank you for your contributions to this cdp thread.

PS: those sonyES players make me jealous... lol

Every place you go, every forum you join every club you are part of you always get the asshole that thinks he is the greatest gift from God to mankind,,"rememeber, all of us at one time or another, are that "asshole" to somone. I am sure I am viewed that way as well and that you are too. We all can't be liked by everyone or have everyone agree with us,, That same guy that is pissy with you,,, may be the nicest helpful guy to others. As far as show us your gear pics,, I like seeing the old stuff and reminds me what I am missing . I went from receivers TTs Reel to Reels to DAT and CDs Hard drive stuff and rack mounted high power fidelty amps with a good preamp. Now I am missing the old stuff and am slowly trying to revert back to the oh i hate this word, "vintage" but going back to some of that. I want to see some inside shots.

Only joined yesterday, after a search for B1 schematics led me here. I had the idea of moding a B1 into a new case if I can find a suitable doner.
My best system to date consisted of A B1 powering some Castle Warick's fed by a Philips CD 840. At the time it was marketed as the worlds first bitstream dac, and despite my local dealer trying to sell me various other multi bit dac models, I had to audition the philips. Had to travel quite a way to hear one, but as soon as I did I was hooked.
Havent really had any decent kit since, now pc based, so Ive no idea how it compares to more recent stuff. I would love that sound back though, hence the B1 ideas, to partner my new diy full rangers.
http://www.hifi-wiki.de/index.php/Philips_CD_840
Spec still look good from what little I can understand.

Last edited:
this baby is my Cd player ;)

Attachments

• PS1_SCPH-1001.jpg
    PS1_SCPH-1001.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 11
  • playstation scph-1001.jpg
    playstation scph-1001.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 18
prepare to be THRILLED...or not whatever :music:

so yeah here they are

LG DVD drive in pc and GW $15 Yamaha CDC-501 5 disc changer which works fine (no remote..but harmony remote works good with it.)

Back
Top Bottom