Post a Picture of your Tape Deck - Decks

Discussion in 'Tape' started by mrgates3, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Krosya

Krosya Active Member

Sony TC- WR820A - new addition to my collection. Well, actually I got it a while back, but just now had new belts put on it. Plays pretty well - nice deck:[​IMG]

2. RichTassoni

RichTassoni Active Member

One of my cassette decks JVC TD V621 also have a Dennon 800 A.opps almost for got about the JVC KD 65 and a Luxman in basement work out room. 20180204_163403.jpg

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    guiller likes this.
  3. RichTassoni

Nice work

4. RichTassoni

You from Lake land Florida is that Polk county.

5. danj

danj modern primitive

Other than the silver face, it appears to be the same as the CT-S88R, which is a good thing. I thoroughly enjoy my 88R. To tell the whole truth, though, I like the silver face better.
    [​IMG]

6. RichTassoni

Looks nice, it's nice to make your own music.

7. Erhard-Audio

Erhard-Audio AK Subscriber Subscriber

here is our current setup, the deck is a Revox PR99, all the tube gear is our own custom-made gear.

[​IMG]

garr, guiller, danj and 2 others like this.
  8. Dirtweed

Dirtweed New Member

One of my decks the oldest I am guessing. JVC KD-A2 going to use this one with the Thorens TD 125 and Onkyo TX-2500 MkII.

DSC_0367.JPG

claybar, guiller, danj and 1 other person like this.
  9. TECH---NICS

TECH---NICS New Member

i like ct 3070 r mostly because recordings with DBX made on it sound very good on other units without dbx so i used it only for
    recording ..........................................and now ,after a struggle that last 2 years finally i got one of these.........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

guiller, Krosya and Skylab like this.
  10. kermit z

kermit z Loud Music saves Lives!! Subscriber

Cleaned up my A3300SX and have been playing all day, snow coming down outside and 18 degrees will keep me in and enjoying music :) Dang how could anyone not love watching those big reels spin!!!

DSC00004.JPG

rojoknox, guiller, jleon92f and 4 others like this.
  11. Markoneswift

Markoneswift Quartz locked n ready to rock Subscriber

Just finished a light restoration of an Akai 4000D. It needed heads lapping, plenty of lubrication, pots deoxiting, and replacement of pinch roller and control levers.

Big thanks to @audiojones for sending a box of bits from the US :)

IMG_20180209_185654.jpg

guiller, jleon92f, Geno1317 and 3 others like this.
  12. Geno1317

Geno1317 New Member

Need to take better photos, this was right after I got it running and hadn't cleaned it up nice. Also have A Teac A 4010S I just broke open plus a I've barely looked at. Anybody know anything about those? It's kind of sharp looking but I can't find anything on them.

Attached Files:

13. jleon92f

jleon92f Addicted Member

Hi, Two new additions here..Onkyo TA-630D and a Marantz 5010 in Black..Photos. I replace the belts on both units..basic maintenance on both. Sound fine.

p2.jpg

IMG_0318.JPG

Both working again..
    John.

Dirtweed and RichTassoni like this.
  14. claybar

claybar New Member

20180207_203321.jpg

Got this about a week ago. Played great the first time i used it. Then a couple days later the VU 's went crazy . The right one buried the needle. I messed with

output knob and it got a little better. I 'll open it back up and Deoxit the pots . :)

15. RichTassoni

I hate when you buy something and then it doesn't work later, bought a pioneer 115 turntable off eBay restored 4 months later auto return quit working took for repair they said about 230 to complete repair it. They bought it from me for 75.00. Tried again bought a restored pioneer 516 A couple steeps up from 115 so for now all is well. Good luck with your deck