post blanketing?

freQ(*)Oddio

what is this? was reading through a audio thread and someone mentioned about someone doing it was like a bad thing, is it just constantly posting something on many threads in many forums? i hope not, i like many forums on here, and get a little post crazy at times.

It's frowned on because it splits a conversation across multiple threads.

On many forums the second and subsequent posts would be deleted or in the case of the same question/comment being use to start multiple threads they might be deleted or locked. When a forum has an anti-bumping rule it is sometimes used as a way to circumvent the rule.

It really depends on the attitude of the forum owner and the patience of the members as to whether such posting is deemed acceptable.

It's frowned on because it splits a conversation across multiple threads.

On many forums the second and subsequent posts would be deleted or in the case of the same question/comment being use to start multiple threads they might be deleted or locked. When a forum has an anti-bumping rule it is sometimes used as a way to circumvent the rule.

It really depends on the attitude of the forum owner and the patience of the members as to whether such posting is deemed acceptable.
aaaahhhh got it Kevin ok thanks man, that would not be me, cool , was thinking it was just being too active on posting help, or opinions to the op

Back
Top Bottom