Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

Discussion in 'Marantz Audio' started by AJXD, Nov 30, 2006.

1. ThorsVinyls

ThorsVinyls New Member

Beautiful 2325. I really want one of those.
    There was a 2325 recently on CL for around $600. I didn't jump on it quick enough. It was gone pretty quick.

2. Christian B

Christian B AK Subscriber Subscriber

I have a nice 2230 that was recapped by our own patfont. Great sounding receiver that sounds better than new, and should stay that way for a long time.

3. ahartig

ahartig AK Subscriber Subscriber

Just cleaned up a really dirty 1060 I got off clist. These units are super sleek, might end up using it as a preamp.
    IMG_0241.JPG IMG_0242.JPG IMG_0243.JPG

bryans12v and freQ(*)Oddio like this.
  4. Whuzit

Whuzit New Member

Got a Marantz SD4000 3 head deck I have just recapped...All went good except 1 channel will not record on the tape...Meters SHOW a signal being recorded but when played back,,nothing...Play back works excellent on tapes I have recorded and other tapes...Meters work as they should...Checked all caps again and wires going to head(s).All good..recording level knob to adjust meters during recording will adjust the meters during recording to set level..Heads were cleaned w/91% alcohol and demaged.. Went back and traced EVERY WIRE and none loose...Also cleaned new solded caps with alchol.. It recorded B4 I recapped. I am stumped...Any wisdom,experience and solutions would be greatly appreciated...:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: