Prayers needed please.

Just got the call from Richard, Roger and Jan's firstborn.

She is no longer suffering, I believe he said she passed @ 8:50 this morning. Hopefully I'll have my surgery done and back home so I can be there for the services.

I'll be fine, Roger though will be having a much more difficult transition. I hate that I'm here in the hospital at the moment, and wasn't there with them when she passed.

Roger expressed a desire to go fishing in Alaska and asked if I'd look after the place, of course I will.

Rest in peace Jan, it's been an absolute treasure to call you and Roger friends and neighbors for the past 22 years.

My, how small the world gets. I read her complete obituary, and saw that she was a retired receptionist for Tyler Pipe. Back in the late 70s early 80s I was the operations co-ordinator for one of the local bean processing warehouses. Tyler Pipe shipped a lot of their product to California, and we frequently used their trucks for shipping beans to states east as a back-haul. If she worked there then, there's a good chance I have spoken to her on the phone at one time or another.

RIP

So sorry to hear of her passing, Robert!
But like you said, she is no longer suffering.

Take care of yourself in healing!

Rome

Back
Top Bottom