Prediction!

Is multiple more than one? Yes. (I'm joining only two sites, both with the same username.)

Der Poster unter mir weiss sein AK Passwort auswendig (knows his AK password by heart).

Luckily, yes.

TPBM can do this without whimpering.

1473764862-0.jpg

True, sort of -- if I did that, I'd likely scream in agony rather than just whimper.

TPBM can do a hundred sit-ups.

True. I always wanted to be a blues guitarist but I don't have the talent.

TPBM has had milk come out of his nose.

I think so. I am convinced that I made a lot of funny things when I was about 15 (months). I should ask my mother.

TPBM tried to repair his car but doing so he increased the damage.

Probably true when I was younger. One of the few good things about getting old is recognizing your limitations.

TPBM does ALL his or her own auto repair and maintenance.

Last edited:
True - I always figure that if someone else can do it then so can I and better to spend my money on parts and tools. When I'm done I still have the tools plus experience; if I pay labor to somebody else that money's gone and I still wouldn't know how to fix it. Chilton's or Hanes manuals are a beautiful thing.

TPBM longs for a set of Snap On tools

Kinda, but the older "Craftsman" came pretty close.

TPBM Has always wanted (often lusted!) for a certain car, but it was outta the price range or not suitable for domestic use.

Q

True ( married to a fiscally responsible Lady) down to the penny!
TPBM Has blacked out from drinking at least one time in their life.

Nope. Never been drunk either. I don't see the point.

TPBM doesn't like bars because they are too noisy and filled with obnoxious people.

False. I like bars, even though I don't drink anymore.

TPBM can play a musical instrument and will tell us what it is.

Back
Top Bottom