Prediction!

True. I usually eat in the truck or room. Sometimes, I go to restaurants. How did you know I'd be next? :D

TPBM would've been surprised (if not for reading this post) to see me sitting in a truck for hours if he/she visited the Walmart in Floresville, TX right now.

Last edited:
Nope, because I wouldn't wait around for hours looking a someone in a truck.

TPBM is a quick, in, get it, and get out type of shopper.

No, brand new tires on the cars.

TPBM Needs to fix drafty windows in your home.

Nope, I think they're OK, but maybe I should make a closer check.

TPBM has upgraded the heating/cooling equipment in their home more than once over the years.

Very true. And all these troubles in the last ten years almost drove me crazy... and cost me a fortune...

TPBM can tell me if this spikes device you can mount on boots is useful or just rubbish.

True. It's a leavened flatbread of Mediterranean origin often used as a wrap (think gyros) or eaten on its own with some olive oil and balsamic. Tasty.

Like me, TPBM is getting hungry.

True. Just getting ready to sit down for lunch with 3 generations represented.

TPBM likes having his big meal in the middle of the day.

True. Unfortunately I also like an, er, extended dinner which has had a bad influence on my body mass index.

TPBM has more than three albums of the "American Jazz & Blues History" edition.

False, but I have been to 30% of the 50 states.

TPBM has never been off the North American continent -- nearby offshore islands don't count!

Never have been. But you'd think...

TPBM has done something that left you literally like, "HOLY SHIT, I survived that !?" and will discuss with us.

True. I was working on a sculpture in art school that had lights in it. I forgot to unplug it and I joined two wires together. I woke up and everything was pitch black. I thought I had gone blind. It turned out I had blown the fuse for the room. This is why I don't work on my own stereo gear.

TPBM has had a run in with electricity that didn't turn out well.

Back
Top Bottom