Prediction!

Physically? No. ;) But, no. :p IMHO, grudges are for small people who care only about themselves. Sure, I can get upset at someone for a length of time. I am not immune to that. For is a part of the human condition. But to hold a grudge? No. I like to think I am a bigger person than that. I have made efforts in the past to make amends over time with people who have upset me. I even became friends with a mortal enemy of mine who treated me horribly as a child. People and conditions change, and life is too short to hold such negative energy. However, with that said, I do not like people who are ignorant, hateful, racist, etc. or otherwise not caring or considerate of others people's feelings. Such people are not worth wasting my energy on someone who does not care to change. I have better things in life to do than to expend my time and energy on people who do not See, or do not care to do so.

TPBM likes them some peanut butter. :p

Last edited:
True. That does sound nice. There are also several other bikes that would be fun to ride under those circumstances.

TPBM likes nothing better than an early morning drive in the country.

Sometimes.

TPBM has done some authentic AM or SW DXing.

BTW, this is still twisting in the wind...
TPBM knows of the amazing hiker and existence poet using the nomer of Anish. (You really ought to look it up at anish hikes on FB, at the runhikelivelove blog, and on Youtube).

Yep- a gone, mysterious album rock station from somewhere on the Allegheny Plateau, late 70's.

TPBM knows of the amazing hiker and existence poet using the nomer of Anish. (You really ought to look it up at anish hikes on FB, at the runhikelivelove blog, and on Youtube).
Yes, I do know of her. I have never had the pleasure of meeting her, but I was only 2 days behind her on an AT hike in 2015 as she was setting a speed record.

tsop
siht
dnatsrerdnu
nac
mbpt

No heat wave right now. It's actually been cool-ish and rainy here the last couple days. Yesterday was only 24C/75F!

TPBM would rather mow the lawn in the heat of summer than shovel snow in the cold of winter.

Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep and YEP!!! :D I was enjoying the sound and smell of it last night as I was falling asleep. It was WONDERFUL!

TPBM knows the distinct smell of frigid Arctic air in the wintertime.

sesamestreet21.jpg

TPBM dips donuts in his coffee.

Back
Top Bottom