Presage Model Five Speakers

macaltec

Metal Master
Does anyone have any info on these speakers? My Dad picked up a pair for $10.00 and is wondering what the specs might be. Thanks in advance.

mac

Not kidding. However, the 2005 used price shows $92. Still a decent deal by the numbers alone.

Never heard of them, if you could snap a pic / describe the driver compliment / cab size / enclosure type - might be of interest for some here.

Cheers,
Russ

My Dad has them in New York. He does not have a digital camera. I'm in NC. I'll at least get a description.

mac

The speaker compliment is: a 10" woofer centered at the bottom an 8" above it to the left of the cabinet and a 4" and 3" next to that one above the other. The cabinet finish is oak and measures 26Hx15Wx12D.There are tone controls on the back for treble and midrange adjustable from -6db to +6db. They were made in Nassau NH. Weight is estimated to be around 75 pounds each.If anyone finds any specs or pics please post, I'd like to see them myself.Thanks

mac

I refurbished mine, put some new foam and an aluminium frame, i don't know abou the sound quality since i'm not an expert, if you guys want i can post more pics.
I think i need help refoaming it though.

Attachments

• 466f9ecf-48d4-4a22-8558-eb9a034b8593.jpg
    466f9ecf-48d4-4a22-8558-eb9a034b8593.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom