• Definitely Would Attend

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Would Try to Attend

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • No interest, I might catch Masterlu's addiction

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
Honey, we're going to Florida
Great, I can't wait to go to Disney and Seaworld.
We're not going for that. Masterlu has a Mac setup that is out of this world. Look at these pictures. Look at those beautiful VU meters. Honey, honey where you going?

Thanks for the generous offer but probably would not make it.

Surely it would be worth the short trip from Orlando... beautiful area down there, plus a gathering of fellow stereo extremists. I'm in!

masterlu said:
Yes, we do!

Great! My wife works for the Hyatt Reservation center here in Omaha.

She/we get free comp rooms... if it's close, you'll be easy to find! :yes:

Scott

alwayslooking said:
Honey, we're going to Florida
Great, I can't wait to go to Disney and Seaworld.
We're not going for that. Masterlu has a Mac setup that is out of this world. Look at these pictures. Look at those beautiful VU meters. Honey, honey where you going?

Thanks for the generous offer but probably would not make it.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I would love to come down to meet you and your theater room :D Seriously,
I have friends in Sarasota and the wife and I were planning a trip in april or may? I'll watch for what dates you come up with.. beautiful job congrats !

Wish I could...

masterlu,

I am a relative newbie to AK and am enjoying it. I would love to see your system that I can only dream about owning at this time, but I won't be able to make it. I'm getting married next year and just got a house this year so money is going elsewhere. :sigh:

Maybe I'll be able to attend a future party, and maybe I'll have a Mac of my own to talk about by then. :music:

Thanks for the generous offer and take care.

Bobby
"Quad4Life"

Proud owner of a TEAC X-1000R RTR, Sony TC-228 8 Track "Tapecorder" and a Pioneer QX-646 quad receiver.

I'm overdue for a vacation. Florida is always nice in spring. Masterlu has a kick-ass home theater and he is inviting to his private party. Looks like all the stars are beginning to align. :D

Masterlu, might you have horses? If you have horses my wife would see to it that we would be there. We used to own horses but had to give it up for now. She loves horses like I love Mac. If not, might there be a horse wranch of a friend of yours close by? That would also work. Having a look at that Mac system of yours is like the 8th wonder of the world for us Mac folks.

Can you rent a horse for the weekend? C'mon, help a fella out. :D

jesse111 said:
Masterlu, might you have horses? If you have horses my wife would see to it that we would be there. We used to own horses but had to give it up for now. She loves horses like I love Mac. If not, might there be a horse wranch of a friend of yours close by? That would also work. Having a look at that Mac system of yours is like the 8th wonder of the world for us Mac folks.

Can you rent a horse for the weekend? C'mon, help a fella out. :D

I have over 1600 Horses in my Garage, really! :yes:

On the bright side, the community I live in is Equestrian, so she is in luck. I will keep everyone posted!

Thanks, Masterlu

I'm always looking for a good place to hold my annual board of directors meeting. So, just let me know when the event will take place and which airport would be the best to fly into.

Wardsweb said:
I'm always looking for a good place to hold my annual board of directors meeting. So, just let me know when the event will take place and which airport would be the best to fly into.

Will do, Ft Lauderdale Airport.

I can picture it now. Luther ushers the BoD into masterlu's HT venue, and presents the annual report on the astounding McIntosh system. Can you see a roomful of jaded executive types, mouths agape, and eyes bugging out, in awe of the experience?

"Management recommendations are all ratified? Thank you, gentlemen, for your time. This concludes our report. See you next year."

A nice invitation. I would try but since I am a few states away and it is a bit off I don't want to promise just yet.

Open Invite to AK'rs

Looks like it would be too difficult to orchestrate a Party for a group since we are scattered about the Country.

Next best idea is to have kind of an open house for AK'rs that visit So Florida. I have had numerous PM's requesting a private listening/viewing.

So, make sure we have communicated via PM a few times so I get to know who's who.

I have made quite a few upgrades for those who have even been here last May, you will be very impressed!

Looking forward to Meeting some of you :thmbsp:

Masterlu

Back
Top Bottom