ProAc...where the heck were you

Wow, the final bid really wasn't that high. I guess only turntables with a 'following' (like the Linn LP-12) get those ridiculous winning bids :).

BTW, there are a ton of Thorens TD-160's and such up for auction at the moment, now might be the time to grab one while there are so many available.

Grump after visiting my local Linn dealer and getting his obviously biased opinions about the Oracles I held off. Plus I haven't received any funds from my SAE gear yet so I couldn't have forked over the bucks in time anyway. I'm getting a Linn Axis but I may wait until the Linn dealer has a used one. That way I know it'll be all serviced and ready to give years of faithful service. He sells em for around $500 CAN or about $340 USD. I also saw a Sota today ( too expensive) and a Revolver( not the Rebel) with a Sumiko arm and the Ortofon MC20 cart ( thats a $700CAN cart BTW). I can have that TT for $750 CAN and am seriously thinking about it. I'm posting pics of all the neat stuff I saw today in the gallery section.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom