Professional assessment of 50 Amplifiers

"May I have some more please?"

What a fantastic thread, John :banana: :thmbsp: :banana: I'm musing around either a Kenwood KA-3500 [downloaded] or a Sony TA-2650; and was reading with bated breath [up through the years!] to see to what extent size matters; and/or how we use it - in these 'Great-Halls' of sound. So if there is any chance of getting the download for that little Sony, that would be just great.
Cheers, Dave.

Ah bless.... oldgringo alias Oliver Twist :D

Rgr on your request. I'll put it on my 'to-do' list

2 more scans

Hi oldgringo

Here is your scan plus another model which appeared in a thread with pics of its restore - so I thought the owner might be interested.

Enjoy

Attachments

• Sony TA-2650.pdf
    481.4 KB · Views: 159
  • Accuphase E202.pdf
    570.5 KB · Views: 252
Hyperion, Sainthood awaits you.....

Wot 'e said!

Thanks a ton Hyperion/John - this a great way to help the 'thinking' along! Plus, 'our' Modge has dropped onto another one - thankfully [for your good self] it is not on the list! :D

Cheers, Dave :thmbsp:

Hi Hyperion,

This is my first post after reading for many years. I was wondering if you could post the scan of the Sanyo DCA-1001 review. Would be much appreciated as I am tossing up between getting a Pioneer SA-410, Sanyo DCA-1001 or a TEAC AS-100 Integrated amp and do not have a huge knowledge of 70s/80s hifi.

Hi dd, Welcome to AK !

Request received and on my 'to-do' list...:yes:

If you want to build up your knowledge of 70s/80s stuff read the reviews in this thread ! - or anywhere on AK !

Hi,

Any chance you could post the Cambridge Audio P80 review?

Many thanks if you can - or, feel free to email it to me at richard at rbaguley dot plus dot com.

just discovered this thread...Hyperion is a legend i swear ! :thmbsp::thmbsp:
right time to give my adobe reader some exercise...:D

Sorry for dragging up an old thread - I've been given a faulty Alpha FA600, and having read the comparison I now realise why I had it given!

I was going to try to get it working, but I just might put something more modern in the case

Thanks for all the hard work gone into this thread btw!

A request for a scan of the Marantz 1070. - got a 'recommended' ;)

Requested by AK member AudioBugged.

Attachments

• Marantz 1070.pdf
    229.7 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Fantastic source of audio interest. Much thanks Hyperion/John! Sorry to regurgitate an old thread but I noticed the Hitachi ha-330 which I've recently acquired. Wonder if any trouble to scan that in. My apologies if I missed it in the previous pages. Would also like to see similar review of Marantz 1060 if such exists. Great thread!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom