Project One Mark 800 Pics

I cant find anything on it! nothing, notta. Its in good shape, dc offset is a wopping .02 per channel. and its as big as a sx-1980.

Not sure what SX-1980 you are thinking of, but my SX-1980 would SWALLOW that receiver whole and have room for a lot more.

Also, the toroidal transformer alone in my SX-1980 is larger than the transformer and capacitors combined in that Project One.

It's a nice receiver, but I think it is more in line with a Pioneer SX-850 or SX-950.

"Playback the electronic playground" that was their slogan.I had one in Ford City mall not far from my house in Chicago.

My Rebranded PROJECT/One TR-1500 DC Series AKA Telefunken looks very similar inside and out to my Pioneer SX-1980. Seems to share the same speaker jacks, Elna caps, Transformer, fly-wheel, tuning capacitor and many similar operating features. When I get around to it I will post some side by side nudes... I read somewhere that these were made by Allied radio after it was purchased by Radio Shack using Hitachi parts but were NOT involved with Pioneer in any way. Maybe they sourced their parts from the same suppliers. I am looking for a replacement power lever as mine broke off as well as user and service manuals so my journey to find them is well underway.

My Rebranded PROJECT/One TR-1500 DC Series AKA Telefunken looks very similar inside and out to my Pioneer SX-1980. Seems to share the same speaker jacks, Elna caps, Transformer, fly-wheel, tuning capacitor and many similar operating features. When I get around to it I will post some side by side nudes... I read somewhere that these were made by Allied radio after it was purchased by Radio Shack using Hitachi parts but were NOT involved with Pioneer in any way. Maybe they sourced their parts from the same suppliers. I am looking for a replacement power lever as mine broke off as well as user and service manuals so my journey to find them is well underway.

Guyo, I have the 1500 also. My circuit protection light comes on once I power it up. Everything else works fine. Been trying to find an operation and service manual on line but no luck yet. These are rare receivers.

Guyo, I have the 1500 also. My circuit protection light comes on once I power it up. Everything else works fine. Been trying to find an operation and service manual on line but no luck yet. These are rare receivers.

Mine had a protection light on as well at one point and I got it repaired at The Speaker Shop in Toronto, Canada for a reasonable price. Dont know if they have the service manual or not.

Pacific Stereo

I'm not 100% sure but I think they were sold by Pacific Stereo stores in the Chicagoland area at least.
Nope,project one was me for playback the electronic playground,no service info anywhere,did you say .02v offset? That shouldn't stop it from coming on?

Le mien avait également une lumière de protection allumée à un moment donné et je l'ai fait réparer à The Speaker Shop à Toronto, au Canada, pour un prix raisonnable. Je ne sais pas s'ils ont le manuel d'entretien ou non.
Hello, I now have the same problem. do you have the repair manual? do you know what your problem was? They are beautiful and very well made. I really don't think it's radio shack. To have had many. and other large model. In my opinion it is one of the top musters in fresh quality. do you still have yours?

I have a Telefunken TR 800 that looks identical to the pictures of this ProjectOne model 800. Trying to find a service manual but seems it does not exist.

Back
Top Bottom