Pure i-20 iPod dock

Lowering the volume by 6dB in the digital domain requires reducing the bit depth by 1 bit.

Good to know. Thanks. I assume this concept applies to any digital source, for example: FLAC file played via foobar > USB > DAC.

I do keep the volume on foobar at max per a prior recommendation.

Reviving this thread because the Pure i20 is sweeeeet. Big enough improvement that my wife noticed (which is a high-compliment).

The remote is junk, but I installed Tangoremote on both I my iOS devices and now I can control my music from anywhere within range ( including making playlists, using Genius and most other iTunes options). I'm set.

anyone try use some type of upgraded power supply for the pure?

Since this thread is alive again, did you find an upgraded power supply?

I have something weird that just started happening with my i20 ... it won't play the iPod with the wallwart connected, but if I pull the power plug the iPod will play. Me thinks something may have fatigued inside the 'wart'. I don't have any other 7.5v wallwarts to check out my theory.

Bought the Pure NIB about a year ago, finally got round to opening and installing my 3-4 year old, low low miles 160GB Classic and, in Apple "classic" fashion, the Ipod disc wouldn't budge. Dead. Apple store: We no can fix, but you can replace with new 160GB Classic @ 80% of full price.

**** that (and Apple). Anyone want a Not NIB but as yet unused Pure i-20 IPOD Deck? Geez, guess I might as well list it in the AK Barter foum.

So this idea of using an ipod hooked up to the Pure sparked my interest. I noticed sales of ipod Classic 160 GB 7th Generation for sale but when cross referencing with the Pure i-20 manual it uses years (2007 & 2009) when it comes to the 160 GB Claiss model. Can this 7th generation work on the Pure?

Thanks

Yes, the 160 GB Classic works with the Pure i20. I have both units, so am speaking from experience.

Bought the Pure NIB about a year ago, finally got round to opening and installing my 3-4 year old, low low miles 160GB Classic and, in Apple "classic" fashion, the Ipod disc wouldn't budge. Dead. Apple store: We no can fix, but you can replace with new 160GB Classic @ 80% of full price.

**** that (and Apple). Anyone want a Not NIB but as yet unused Pure i-20 IPOD Deck? Geez, guess I might as well list it in the AK Barter foum.

ALERT
:

Someone sent me information re: the situation decribed above in a PM. My Inbox gor bombed a coupleof days ago, so whichever helpful soul and fellow AKer it was who communicated (I think yoiur name is John?) with me @ the AK PM Space, please follow up on the issue involving iPottery and my (still unused) Pure i-20 Dock.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom