Pustelniakr's Main Rig

pustelniakr

Silver Miner at Large
Subscriber
Folks, if you've seen this pic, please disregard. I've wanted to show this to a few people, but the actual attachment is buried so deep in a thread I could never find it when I needed it.

So here is a link to my current main rig:

Current System.jpg

Pioneer DT-500 (Audio Timer)
Pioneer PL-630 (x3) (TT)
Pioneer TX-9500-II (Tuna)
Pioneer SA-9500-II (Int. Amp)
Pioneer SG-9500 (Eq)
Pioneer Ma-62A (Mixer)
Pioneer RT-909 (R2R)
Phase Linear (Pioneer) PL-1000-II (Auto-Correllator)
Pioneer CT-F1000 (x2) (Cassette Deck)
Pioneer HPM-100 (Triple-Stack) (Spkr)

Waiting for installation is a sweet Pioneer DV-563A-S Universal disk player, with super audio section. (Does SACD, DVD-A, MP3, all that kind of stuff.)

The SA-9500-II will soon be replaced with a SPEC1/4 combo (when I get them fully restored. Right now they are my bench amp).

The upper space between the triple-stacks is soon to be filled with a nice 42" Pioneer Plasma HDTV. Just struggling with that kind of green for a TV :(

Rich P

Last edited:
Wow, that is nice Rich! Never heard a triple stack. Why don't you just turn it up and I'll stick my head out the window and listen. :D

Terry

I am sure you could get another set of speakers on top. Always room to grow.

dew.

Wait till you see my HPMs re-veneered in red oak. What!?! Sacriledge! No. I just don't have any furnishings in walnut, except AR9s, EPI A500s, and HPM-100s.

Can't you just imagine a nice Karaoke party in that room? (I guess I blew the mood now huh?)

Rich P

Last edited:
Very nice Rich!
Next time I'm in Tucson (let's see, the last time was 1987), I'm going to have to stop in to see, and hear, the "main rig" :yes:

Retro

Excellent setup, I need just 4 more HPM 100s and permission from my wife and I might be able to have a stack like that.

I just can't imagine that room being capable of holding that much sound.

It would...blow hard through drywall.

Hey Rich,

I bet if you turn those HPM's on their sides you could go 5 high on each side !!!

Looking awesome amigo... :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom