Question about a new stylus

Ezra Edison

hello I really want to get the ortofon bronze but I have a question will it work for my setup?

This is what I have:

Pro-Ject esprit sb turntable the one with the built in speed box and acrylic Platter.
Pro-ject tube box s phone stage.
Cambridge cxa60 amp
Wharfedale denton speakers 50th anniversary

My question is will this work nicely for my current setup? I'm going to eventually upgrade my speakers to kef ls50s when I have the money but for right now will the ortofon bronze work well with my setup? I think the 2m series is built with Pro-ject in mind. I hope this would give me a big upgrade over the 2m red I have that just broke after a year and a half.

hello I really want to get the ortofon bronze but I have a question will it work for my setup?

This is what I have:

Pro-Ject esprit sb turntable the one with the built in speed box and acrylic Platter.
Pro-ject tube box s phone stage.
Cambridge cxa60 amp
Wharfedale denton speakers 50th anniversary

My question is will this work nicely for my current setup? I'm going to eventually upgrade my speakers to kef ls50s when I have the money but for right now will the ortofon bronze work well with my setup? I think the 2m series is built with Pro-ject in mind. I hope this would give me a big upgrade over the 2m red I have that just broke after a year and a half.

Yes, it will work with your set up. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom