Question about confirmation email delivery

minipci

Hi all,

I recently joined the forum, and was asked to confirm via my email (Hotmail), but I never received the confirmation email even though I requested it several times.

In the end I managed to confirm via my Yahoo email account.

Is there any reason why confirmation emails to Hotmail should not arrive? I checked my Junk mail folder there, and it was empty. So is Hotmail blocking AK, or is AK not sending to Hotmail ?

Any ideas or other possible reasons?

Thanks!

Hi all,

I recently joined the forum, and was asked to confirm via my email (Hotmail), but I never received the confirmation email even though I requested it several times.

In the end I managed to confirm via my Yahoo email account.

Is there any reason why confirmation emails to Hotmail should not arrive? I checked my Junk mail folder there, and it was empty. So is Hotmail blocking AK, or is AK not sending to Hotmail ?

Any ideas or other possible reasons?

Thanks!
I can't help with your question. I can welcome you to AK! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Seems to me I have read about an issue recently with new member confirmations and hotmail.

If you feel it is a big issue, you might want to directly contact an administrator.

@luvvinvinyl
Thank you olson_jr. I'll give your suggestion a try, as I want to get any notifications sent to my Hotmail rather than Yahoo. Also it might help other new members using Hotmail.

There has been an issue with email server since our server move. The server host is working on it.

I just ran a test post where I was watching the thread. I had someone else reply and I did get a notification via email.

Back
Top Bottom