Cody AOC

Hi So I want to build a enclosure for my NVX Vcw 154 I will be using it in my house for music yes I know it's a car subwoofer but I already love the sound of it I want to tune it @ 30hz. It has to be kinda like a home theater subwoofer kinda size I thought about doing a 3 cu ft size and a slot port. My question is how much does the Liters of air matter? I have used some calculators they tend to get around the mid 80's 84-85 Liters and the subwoofer has 89L of air I want this to be my best first subwoofer enclosure Space is a little bit of a concern my current subwoofer is 20.5 inches deep with the grill on and I shouldn't go any deeper than that but I been doing 17 or 18 inches in depth and my width 18 and height of 22. But I could always do a round port you know like a aero port kinda thing but would rather not have any more than two ports for the enclosure. I basically need to understand everything I should know for this. I already have a high end pro audio amplifier yes it has everything in power and it can do the ohms at rated power just fine.

Back
Top Bottom