Quick- no B.S.

Nothing right now but last nite "Everything must Go" and a little bit of Johnny Winter's "Saints And Sinners"

She hates my mama,
She hates my daddy too.
She loves to tell me,
She hates the things I do.
She lies beside me,
Almost everynight.
She's no lady,
She's my wife.

The preacher asked her,
And she said I do.
The preacher asked me,
And she said,
Yes he does too.
The preacher said,
I pronounce you 99 to life.
Son, she's no lady,
She's your wife.

Live recording with his "Large Band" good toe tappin' tunes

Was not what I expected- good, but I somehow expected else.

Will listen more later on the main rig.

Right NOW- Alison Krause 'Daylight'

Earlier this evening it was Kunzel &The Cincinnati Pops doing "Round Up". First and only thing I've listened to in days.

Almond, Toasted/MSgt, USAF

The Kinks - Kink Kontroversy on Vinyl Side 1.

2003 180 g virgin vinyl release.

Father's Day Gift from my son (wife). She's :cool:

It is 10:21ADT listening to John Mellencamp's
"Trouble No More" His homage to the blues.Wicked rendition of the old chestnut "John Hart"He also does a cover of Lucinda William's "Lafayette" and the Sylvia Dee classic "End of the World" which was a big hit for Herman's Hermits back in the sixties.Great Album

Alan

Last edited:
I'm not listening to anything right now (I'm at work)...but I got the speakers completed and hooked up last night :D

I hadn't really put any thought at all into what music I would play on my system when I got my speakers done...but the first CD I wanted to hear was some Dr. John :guitar:

B00002MFC1.01._PE12_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Listening to some Johnny Cash on Spinner. Very interesting. Anybody know whos playing guitar for him lately ? Damn good player.

J

Firesign Theatre's "I Think we're all Bozo's on this Bus".
The guys in my lab are giving me funny looks - as if they already didn't know I was a bit off center:p:

"in the beginning, there were hot lumps........cold and lonely, they whirlled noislessly around the black hole of space..........."

Last edited:
It is 10:30AM,listening to Notting Hillbillies,great cd featuring the guitar stylings of Mark Knopfler.

Alan

Bo Diddley The Originator..on vinyl of course :cool:

Back
Top Bottom