Quite a Collection

WOW I love that yamaha c1 "top of seperate amps", i gotta get me one of thoughs :thmbsp:

ALOT of dam nice gear

This site would be better if it listed the weights of various volume knobs and feet of his gear...oh wait, it DOES have that...

...whoa. Way deeper in than I!

Some I like some I don't. Not many tube audio instruments and majority of them is Japanese made make me thing he is somewhat a one-sided collector. I don't see speakers either. But I have to give him credits for such huge collection. :thmbsp:

Hey dingus
You can't see any speakers...?! 'cause all that is just for the eyes to see not for the ears to ear.It's only a pleasure to the eye...

Ciao.

hotgas said:
Some I like some I don't. Not many tube audio instruments and majority of them is Japanese made make me thing he is somewhat a one-sided collector. I don't see speakers either. But I have to give him credits for such huge collection. :thmbsp:

It's amazing how much of that great Japanese gear never made it across the ocean.

nevermind said:
....You can't see any speakers...?! 'cause all that is just for the eyes to see not for the ears to ear.It's only a pleasure to the eye...

Ciao.
gee, i thought this stuff was created with the primary function of producing sound. nice to look at sure, nice to hear is the whole point. without sound, having the rest of the gear is no better than having only pictures of the gear.

That Sony CDP-101 looks exactly like my first CD player I ever had, the CDP-111s. Got it in 84' and had to take out a loan of $550 to get it!

Man that thing was a tank!!

I never could figure out what this website is. I'm almost sure it isn't a private collection ; more like a shop with a deep involvement in producing friend's albums.
Perhaps a (small) concerthall as well - browsing through the non-audio sections, there's a lot of pro gear discussed (Amcron, Behringer, Yamaha etc).

I have a few features in old Stereo Sound issues covering bars or restaurants with-inhouse-djs and/or with-a-place-for-a-band that all used not what you'd expect anybody else doing this to use but ONLY vintage audio gear of the audiophile kind: McIntosh, Altec horns, huge Tannoys, monster EMTs with 929 tonearms etc

I think Freak Beat Freak must be around that somewhere - I don't know but boy! I wish I could pay them a visit!

Back
Top Bottom