"quotes"

1ontop=

Every now and then I want to reply to a post but if it's lengthy would prefer to quote a few sentences rather than the complete post. Can someone explain how to do that?
Thanks in advance.

quote a few sentences rather than the complete post. Can someone explain how to do that?
hit reply ..highlight what you dont want to appear . hit backspace . the large left arrow . then write reply underneath . there will be other ways .i find this method easy .

Every now and then I want to reply to a post but if it's lengthy would prefer to quote a few sentences rather than the complete post. Can someone explain how to do that?
Thanks in advance.
Just highlight what you don`t want in your post, then hit the "delete" button....all the highlighted stuff will go away....

I do it the opposite way. I highlight the text I want to quote and a small "quote/reply" button appears. I pick the option I want and reply away. No deleting needed!

Highlight what you want to quote. When you do it, a small drop-down menu will give you the choice to use it as a quote.

Back
Top Bottom