R.I.P. Kegger

I'm finally posting out of respect.....but like so many others have expressed......I just don't have the words to say how sorry I am about this loss, and angry about the circumstances. I'm glad to see that both parents are recovering......and feel so badly about the loss they and the family will experience in the future. This sort of thing knows no earthly explanation..... God grant some peace to them all. Tom D.

Posting out of respect as well.

I just found out via the Yahoo User Group for Golden Tube Audio, I post here as well but not often.

Kegger's presence will be missed, truly a loss for everyone that had ever come in contact with him.

IMG_3640_zps3nynx6zs.jpg

With the help of our SMAC brothers and sisters Saturday, we lit a few choice valves in our dear friend Kegger's honor and made beautiful music, I believe he would have reveled in.

More from Michelle...

"Mom is feeling much better, she was able to sit outside for a bit and soak up some warmth today. Dad is mending slowly but surely. He began a little rehab and hopefully we'll have him back down here soon enough so we can visit more often. It was incredibly difficult for Mom to travel yesterday. She's not at all comfortable being in a car right now. I can't blame her.
Now that things with my parents seem to be looking up and progressing in positive ways my thoughts turn often to my brother. I talk to him sometimes at night. I want him back. He was one of my favorite people and I miss him. He left a very big hole in this world.

And her response to a comment I made. If you knew Paul, you'll get it...

Andrew: I damn near tear up every time I see Paul's picture. I still can't believe he's gone. Whenever I hear someone say "Duuude..." I'll see his face.

Michelle: I was having a conversation with him, or maybe I was dreaming, the night after it happened, he was standing there and said to me "Duuude, this blows."

Thanks for the updates Andyman. This is heartrending, and I only knew him casually. I can't imagine what his close friends and family are going through.

-Dave

More from Michelle...

"Mom is feeling much better, she was able to sit outside for a bit and soak up some warmth today. Dad is mending slowly but surely. He began a little rehab and hopefully we'll have him back down here soon enough so we can visit more often. It was incredibly difficult for Mom to travel yesterday. She's not at all comfortable being in a car right now. I can't blame her.
Now that things with my parents seem to be looking up and progressing in positive ways my thoughts turn often to my brother. I talk to him sometimes at night. I want him back. He was one of my favorite people and I miss him. He left a very big hole in this world.

And her response to a comment I made. If you knew Paul, you'll get it...

Andrew: I damn near tear up every time I see Paul's picture. I still can't believe he's gone. Whenever I hear someone say "Duuude..." I'll see his face.

Michelle: I was having a conversation with him, or maybe I was dreaming, the night after it happened, he was standing there and said to me "Duuude, this blows."
Dear Andy,

Thank you for the continued updates. I never knew Paul, but I do now - from reading his wealth of posts here on AK. Such a tragic and tremendous loss of a great, kindhearted, generous and gentle soul. His legacy will always live on here at AK and most certain with all those who he "touched" both here on AK and in his personal life. I will continue to pray for his parents, family, friends and all those who knew and loved this wonderful man. Please pass this information on to his family and loved ones that I (Chris, aka: OnTheBlitz - here on AK, Paul's favorite place) have been and will continue to pray for all of them.

I will continue to rally for Paul;s and two Parents gofundme account. I'm also confident that the two monsters who committed the most horrific crime will be brought to swift and rightfully due justice.

Sincerely,
Chris

Andyman,
Did they ever catch the other guy? Or is he still on the run? Both he and the driver should be behind bars...the driver behind them for life.
Prayers for the family.

Not to my knowledge. I spoke with a SMAC'er who is a criminal defense lawyer and he felt that despite the other perp not driving he too will be charged with felony murder and life w/o parole.
We all are astounded that one in jail is not giving the other guy up...

Not to my knowledge. I spoke with a SMAC'er who is a criminal defense lawyer and he felt that despite the other perp not driving he too will be charged with felony murder and life w/o parole.
We all are astounded that one in jail is not giving the other guy up...

He probably figures that if he gives anyone up then he and maybe his family will just have more problems.

We just heard from Paul's sister that they are waiting until both her Mom and Dad have recovered enough to have the memorial service, so it won't be anytime soon. She has his ashes, so obviously there will be no viewing.

Back
Top Bottom