R.I.P. Kegger

Haven't been on for a while and was shocked to hear this sad news.

RIP Paul. Healing vibes for your mom and dad.

Kegger was/is one of those pillars of the community that will never be forgotten and who will leave a positive legacy for all time.

Journey was a joke; Keg considered them a girl's band...
All the more reason to have some of their titles when we where young dumb and single.

Yeah well, that's why we liked them. I never entertained a female with Eno or Fripp, you had to play to their tendencies. In 1983 that was Journey.

Yep you had to have some Journey, plus the fact we were inundated with it here in the Bay Area.

.... I never entertained a female with Eno or Fripp, you had to play to their tendencies.

Is that why Fripp and Eno collaborated on an album called "No P...uh, never mind.

Had I lived out there I'm sure I would have had plenty of beer with Keg and known who he was.

I feel like you two would have hit it off, both being tube guys and football fans.

I'm a huge Eno fan. I honestly thought for decades that he was gay(Not that there's anything wrong with that). It blew my mind when I watched an interview with Brian Ferry who said that of all the members of the band, Eno got to bed more women than the rest of them combined. He basically said the women lined up to be with Eno.

Terrible news. Can't say I knew him well as I was on my way out when he joined the forum in 05'. Most of my interaction with him was through the FF league he managed. Always came across as a top notch guy and reading the comments of those that knew him he was just that. Thoughts and prayers to his friends and family.

I didn't know Kegger but it is pretty obvious he was a very special person and wonderful friend to so many people. Don't forget the GoFundMe campaign started by his family. I contributed today and hope all of you that can, will also do so.

Paul was a very dear friend of mine. We had some awesome times at my place. Will miss him very much. He deserved so much more from life...

Please see the announcement above to help Paul's family.

RIP my friend.

Dave

Paul had offered help to me many times when I was searching tubes, always a true AK brother, he is above us all now with the best tube setup he always dreamed of having. :angel:
So to all those helpful members I count on regularly, I say thank you and Amen!

Kegger will be especially missed by dumbasses like me. Even though I don't know what I'm doing Kegger could help me get it done. RIP Kegger us dumbasses will miss you, and my prayers go out for the recovery of his Mom and Dad. Jeb

Wow.... Just catching up ......What a Tragic event!! I just started PM ing him and was looking forward to doing a speaker deal & meeting him in person.( I believe we will meet soon) My prayers go out for His Mother and Father and to all his family and friends. Tom

Just got back from Paul's house; his Mom and sister and brother in law stopped over to prep the house a bit for his Dad's walker as hopefully he will be released this week.

It was hard. Real hard.

Mom is doing well and may have her casts off in a couple weeks, but still will be at her daughter's as she needs help. I live close by and told them I could stop by and help Dad out with things once he got home until Mom was back, and beyond that if necessary.

But please know that the family is overwhelmed by the generosity and support they have received from Audiokarma; I doubt they had any idea of how many people around the world Paul had helped and affected.

Still no word on the Memorial, but once Dad gets settled in and more mobile some planning should begin.

Again, thanks to all for your support and help in this sad time; it is very much appreciated!

Last edited:
Andyman - thanks for the continued updates... still a shock about what happened. Did they ever catch the second guy?

Last edited:
I don't think so. But there's so much death here daily, it probably would get bumped back in the news cycle. I prefer not to discuss those two with the family for obvious reasons, but will let folks know if I hear about it.

I'll do some Googling now...

No new reports in the media since 6/2, so I suspect the second perp still is at large.

Andy
I believe you're in a better place now
Thank you for all the knowledge and dedication.
I love these tube amps, and Audiokarma members have been very important to me. Like a real friends, with lots of knowledge and very dedicated.
Greetings from Brazil
Peace

Back
Top Bottom