R.I.P Kyluckuman

Kyluckyman

Hello this is Bobs (kyluckymans) wife. I am catching up on his favorite forums to inform his friends that Bob died at 130 am Sunday the 12th after he suffered a heart attack here at home while completing his home dialysis treatment Friday night. He enjoyed these forums very much...it filled much of the day for him. I will check back as things wind down here at home.

Thank you, Dawn

So sad to hear of your husbands passing. Thanks for letting his AK friends know.

Dawn we are so sorry for your loss, please accept our condolences for you and your family.

Hi Dawn, thank you for letting us know of one of our members passing, sad to read he has left us, and sorry for your loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
My sympathy to you in this time. Thank you for taking the time to let us know, an unpleasant task at best, I am sure.

Bob was a really good guy around here. I want to say we met up and did some horse trading, but I may be wrong.

Know that you have our complete sympathy in this difficult time.

Dawn, deepest condolences on your loss from my wife and I. May your husband rest in peace, and may you find comfort in God's grace .

Dawn, a sad loss. Kyluckyman was a nice gentleman, friendly, full of life and good humor. He'll be missed. Thanks for letting us know. Condolences to you and his family.

Dawn, a sad loss. Kyluckyman was a nice gentleman, friendly, full of life and good humor. He'll be missed.

Agreed Bob was the type person if he didn't have nothing nice to say would say it. I have only seen helpful and kind post from him. Always wanting to grow and learn to get the best sound quality he could. He just got a Oki Noki RCM that he's been wanting to get to make his experience playing records that much better.

News like this should put things in perspective to a lot of us and to be a little bit more like Bob. He was just posting prior to his death, knowing he was ill but never knowing the day his posting will end.

I'm sorry for your loss and appreciate your kind words. I hope your good memories help sooth the pain of losing your husband.

Back
Top Bottom