Radio Head songs finished..60 of them to be considered for the new album

AudioLancelot

Omniscientist
Radiohead's new album is near completion, with 60 new song titles having been registered at the band's publishing company.

The list of songs includes tracks that pre-date Radiohead's record deal, in addition to songs that were performed live by the band in 2002, 37 previously unknown and 'work in progress' tracks appear on the list and are expected to be a feature on the forthcoming LP.

By registering the songs, the band guarantee themselves income from any of the new songs they play (or have played) live and, at the same time, safeguard themselves against internet piracy.

New song titles registered with Warner Chappell music publishing include: 'A Cigarette', 'Alice', 'All About Rain', 'Backdrifts', 'Burning Bush', 'Cardigan', 'Climbing', 'Up A Bloody Great Hill', 'Coming On Music', 'Dance Sucker', 'Do You Believe', 'Down The Roof', 'Everybody Knows', 'Exuberance & Alcohol', 'Fat Girl', 'For God's Sake', 'Fragile Friend', 'Gagging Order', 'Girl (In Purple Dress)', 'God Knows', 'Happy Song', 'Holier Than Tho', 'I Don't Want To Hurt You', 'I Know Better', 'In The Breeze', 'Lemming Trail', 'Letter For Upstairs', 'Life With The Big F', 'Lock The Door', 'Mountains (On The Move)', 'Mr. B', 'Mr. Celibate', 'My Maggot', 'New Generations', 'Police', 'Responsibilities', 'Shindig', 'Sinking Ship', 'Somebody', 'Stone', 'Sweet Justice', 'Talk About It', 'Tell Me Bitch', 'The Gloaming', 'There'll Be A Storm', 'To Be A Brilliant Light', 'Upside Down', 'Unknown', 'When You Get Rio'.

The as yet untitled sixth album is scheduled for release on June 17, 2003.

Back
Top Bottom