Radio Paradise Lossless Streaming

Installed RP app on Fire TV; works, including voice control. It complains that it’s having problems accessing the RP app when changing the bitrate, but changes it anyway. Then, from my Playbar, can route it, still in FLAC, to any other Sonos unit through the house.

Jeez, this is what I listened to at about 16, lol. Yes / Yours is no disgrace.

Ok, tolerable for a while, some reggae, even a Philip Glass tune in there. But now The Eagles / Lyin’ Eyes. Barf. WAY overplayed on the radio back in the day. Back to my jazz, lol.

Ok, tolerable for a while, some reggae, even a Philip Glass tune in there. But now The Eagles / Lyin’ Eyes. Barf. WAY overplayed on the radio back in the day. Back to my jazz, lol.
Yuz one tough radio customer. :biggrin:

FWIW, chances are it won't fall back into rotation on RP for at least another 60 days. :)

And for the inevitable sour tune for given tastes there's this handy PSD "eject lever" ......

index.php

It has a skip button...not sure how that works when I am listening live, but it gets the job done (at least in iOS).

Yuz one tough radio customer. :biggrin:

FWIW, chances are it won't fall back into rotation on RP for at least another 60 days. :)

And for the inevitable sour tune for given tastes there's this handy PSD "eject lever" ......

index.php

On iOS, when you hit PSD, it gives you a list of music styles (groovy, mellow, etc).

On the Roav VIVA, RP works up to Ultra, nothing plays when set to FLAC. Not that it matters on a car stereo, lol.

Back
Top Bottom