Random movie quotes....

Is that right?

Assuming it is:

"I believe in God and Mercy and all that. But the dead are happier dead. They don't miss much here, poor devils."

Harry Lime in The Third Man. Saw it again just the other night.

Here's an easy one to make up for Lawrence of Arabia:

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

This line of dialog, and others from this film, were sampled by Ministry in the song "Jesus Built my Hotrod."

I agree. I remember it from the MPFS. I wonder if someone else quoted it in a movie. Sounds like something Sean would do in Psych, but again, another TV show.

I agree. I remember it from the MPFS. I wonder if someone else quoted it in a movie. Sounds like something Sean would do in Psych, but again, another TV show.

...just Googled it and the "wink, wink, nudge, nudge..." sketch IS in the movie 'And Now for Something Completely Different'

soooooo.... how about this one:

"Gimme a call whenever you wanna cut off my head. I can always crawl around without it."

Last edited:
Blood Simple (Love the Coen Brothers!)

Here's an easy one:
"I'm not even supposed to be here today!"

Clerks.

A slightly higher degree of difficulty: "Do you go around drenching everybody who comes into your room in flame-retardant chemicals? No wonder you're single!"

"There may be honour among thieves, but there are none among politicians."
Q
Q-Man, is that a verbatim quote? I'm just curious because the grammatical snafu ("... there are none ...") might provide a clue.

Back
Top Bottom