Random movie quotes....

Nope, but I will give one clue, it's from a John Waters Movie

Tough one...."Desperate Living"?...."Female Trouble"?...."Multiple Maniacs"?...."The Diane Linkletter Story"? What was the scratch `n sniff one, "Polyester"? The original "Hairspray", with Ricki Lake and Debbie Harry ? "Crybaby"? "Pecker"?
(that`s all I can think of for now....it`s 3:30 am and I`m suffering from brain fade....)

This one is not on your list and one I guess not many saw. Highly recommended...Johnny Knoxville, Chris Issac, Tracy Ullman, Selma Blair

A Dirty Shame

This one should be easier

"My father hung me on a hook once. Once!"

Johnny Dangerously

Come on you miserable fat-head, get that fat-ass truck outta my way!

I haven't a clue as to the last quote given, but here's a new one to keep things moving

What a Babe! What a BItch'n Babe!

I haven't a clue as to the last quote given, but here's a new one to keep things moving

What a Babe! What a BItch'n Babe!
I believe that was Terry (The Toad) from "American Graffitti" ....

"Never get out of the boat....absolutely Goddamn right !"

"They can fly circles around the moon... but can't touch us on the road".......

Close Encounters of the Third Kind...

And...

"If everything ready on the far side of the moon... Play the five tones"...

Apparently the writer was indulging in "moon fantasy"? :dunno:

"They can fly circles around the moon... but can't touch us on the road".......

Close Encounters of the Third Kind...

And...

"If everything ready on the far side of the moon... Play the five tones"...

Apparently the writer was indulging in "moon fantasy"? :dunno:
You`re not seeing The Big Picture here....please read Post #1 in this thread to better understand what`s going on....

Great movie! Here's a pretty obscure quote but you got the visuals to help you -

Maybe this wasn`t such a hot idea....too many people don`t seem to get the essence of what`s going on here....

You`re not seeing The Big Picture here....please read Post #1 in this thread to better understand what`s going on....

Back
Top Bottom