Rare Little Bastards !!!!

HomerJSimpson

Addicted Member
Found myself a nice looking set of rare Little Bastards!!!

Klipsch LB-76-BB

Serial or-003 and or-004

Anyone have any experience or info on these?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 520
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 458
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 454
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 450
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 455
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 436
Sweet!!

Did you see this? The build diagrams are interesting.

http://www.itishifi.com/2010/01/klipsch-lb76-or-little-bastards.html

LB-PA1.jpg

Never got into production and the serial numbers on yours are #3 and #4. I would say rare for sure. If it was a vintage car, you would have a gold mine.

Yours and mine may be the only sets remaining. They were designed by Paul Klipsch and Bud Edmonds. Mine were originally owned by Bud, and have serial # KYSN, the first radio station he started west of the mississippi. Less than 10 pairs were ever made...

Before you do anything to them.... I'd contact Jim Hunter on the Klipsch forum..., see if there'd be any interest in them for the museum?

I believe they have at least a single one of those but if those are that early production and you have a pair... (they also look to be in nice shape) I'd like to think it would pique their intrigue.

Before you do anything to them.... I'd contact Jim Hunter on the Klipsch forum..., see if there'd be any interest in them for the museum?

I believe they have at least a single one of those but if those are that early production and you have a pair... (they also look to be in nice shape) I'd like to think it would pique their intrigue.
That's a great idea. A friend of mine called Klipsch and talked to Paul about them. I'd like to find out about the serial#. I've been wondering if they might be the first pair...

Back
Top Bottom