Rate the avatar of the person above you!

ckelly

I took this idea from another forum, give the person above you a rating out of 10 for their avator, along with any comments.

:D

Chris

Sorry, no avatar here, but VH always reminds me to listen to Steve Millerdog...I mean Steve Miller;)

Okay, I get it!
VH 10 avatar
5 sig...who is vj?

Last edited:
CK,
1 for the avatar...it's like the nani nani boo boo guy you could never catch!
10 for the sig! Me to my brother who got the boat: "Dude, can we go back now and get more ice? The beers are getting warm!"
Brother: "Take the ice outta the fish box!" Me: "But, but, but.....
okay:( "

I give millerdog a 5 for the clever gray background used in his avatar :D

I'll give him an 8 on his sig even tho I don't get it :(

Thor, you had to be there!:D
5 on his avatar..I liked the weeping monkey better! I related to that!
100 on his sig!......you should hear me in the morning!:eek:

Easy,I give Millerdog a 0.0 on his lack of a avatar.

Maybe a palm tree swaying in the trade breeze? Certainly someone can brew one up for ya if you ask nicely, we have lots of computer gurus around these parts (but not me)

As I read Chris's original post, one is to judge only once and only on the poster right before your reply, correct? If everyone comments on everyone's avatar then it gets kind of complacated, right?

Chris, please restate the rules and objectives if I'm screwed up again..

Lefty

Last edited:
Lefty's gives me flashbacks of when I was abducted by aliens :eek: I still give it a solid 6 cuz then I remember all the good drugs they gave me:stupid:

Originally posted by Lefty
As I read Chris's original post, one is to judge only once and only on the poster right before your reply, correct? If everyone comments on everyone's avatar then it gets kind of complacated, right?
Chris, please restate the rules and objectives if I'm screwed up again..
Lefty

That's exactly right... rate the avatar only directly above you. Otherwise it becomes too much of a mess

7/10 for Grumpy's - that thing doesnt play MP3's :nutz:

Chris

Alan...You have some nice glasses in your avatar...but I just can't see where your going with it???:dunno: ;)

sig:8/10 (Stephen Wright just cracks me up!)

I give GF an 8 for his avatar and an 8 for his sig.

I'll be goin' fishin' soon meself ;)

Well is see Thor has failed to understand the rules and objective of the thread, that or he just want to be a post whore....:cool:

Lefty

Oops I saw the only the person above you part but not the once only part :( My bad.

Anyway I give Lefty a ZERO for being an old fartknocker :tongue:

3/10

Kinda makes my stomach queezy.....sorry

Or maybe I`m just having pre-seizure activity (?)

J

Oh, i will give johnny a 5 for the avatar and a 9 for the signature.:banana: i think this stupid bannana is funny when you really bored and spacing out staring at it.

Back
Top Bottom