• good

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • fair

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pro

I made the changes to the poll but I feel its not a very productive one. I feel UPS, FedEX, USPS all have problems. They all charge to damn much and dont give a hoot about what they do or dont do. Unfortunately thats what happens when theres no one else you can use. As for the post office well I have had them loose a couple of things that never showed back up. Luckily it was no big deal to me or the buyer who I easily refunded thier cash. If ya wanna play the internet/mail order game we really have no choice but to use em.

Grumpy

I have mixed feelings about USPS - while in genral I find it punctual and fast, it's pricing policy makes it prohibitive to shiip stuff from USA to Chile.

I used USPS to ship some lamps and the shipping was more expensive than the lamps themselves.

Chris

Kim

You get to vote only once unless you live in chicago.

Grumpy

Originally posted by grumpy
Kim

You get to vote only once unless you live in chicago.

Grumpy

Ain't that the truth...darn daily machine :mad:

I actually like the post office. For the quantity they deal with they do a nice job. I've had a FAR fewer percentage of packages ruined or damaged from the post office compared to UPS or fedEx...far fewer. Actually, that one of the reasons I use them...they seem to be a little nicer to the boxes than the other two.

where's Lincoln M?

Back
Top Bottom