Real Genius (1985) Discussions

Dude111

Analogue is Awesome
This is probably my favourite 80s movie..... I LOVE IT.........

I always wonder @ the end of the movie if Dr. Hathaway knows who did that to his house?? (I reckon it being POPCORN he knows damn well who did it)

I would LOVE to talk to some of the members in that movie!!!!!! -- I HAVE VALS EMAIL ADDRESS (Chris Knight) and I have tried to email and say hello but he fails to respond :( (Makes it seem like they are JUST IN IT FOR $$$$$$ and dont wanna talk to anyone if $$$$ isnt involved)

What do others think of this piece of gold??

Many are amazed when they find out that Laszlo (that was the guy living in the boiler room right) was Uncle Rico in Napoleon Dynamite.

Y0nIWgU.jpg

I DVR it every time it's on, and save it for awhile. I still can't believe I don't own it. It's pure joy to watch. Not verbatim but,

"I remember the immortal words of Socrates who said...I drank what?"

That lines gets me every time.

S.J.

I thought Deborah Foreman was HAWT

Chris Knight: No seriously, listen...if there's ever anything I can do for you, or more to the point, to you, you let me know, okay?
Susan Decker: Can you hammer a six inch spike through a board with your penis?
Chris Knight: Not right now.
Susan Decker: A girl's got to have her standards.

Well, it has been 30 years since it was released -
and poor Val Kilmer has gone on FAR past this film,
and I don't just mean Batman Forever, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, DejaVu, Felon, or Salton Sea!

Fantastic 80's fare!

Satirical/irreverent commentary of my own college experience at that time as well (class of '84)- some of those scenes and lines are forever classic.

I am SO GLAD AK is a civlized forum -
some of those other site have not just trolls
but the whole Orc army having at it!

Back
Top Bottom