Real People, Song-Poems and Other Musical Craziness

Todd-with Love From Me To You, 1979. The Acid Archives is my favorite reference guide.

That's it! And I have an original copy. Oh I gotta listen to this utoob offering NOW. Back in a sec w/ my impression(s)... oy, it is as incredibly strange as I'd remembered. The composition, the vocal quality, and (as I thought I'd recalled) the "sketched" images @ the front cover. IIRC, the rear cover included a photo of "Todd"? I gotta check this @ popsike, see what $$ it's commanding @ 2016.

Thanks a ton Bob for being my memory regarding these matters.

I can hear the piano stool or pedal squeaking away :)

Actually this one is quite good, interesting thread.

Real People music genre is loaded w/ special characters, folks NOT hidebound to the demands of recording labels/A&R personnel/agents, etc.

I just thought of another favourite -- nope, make that two; here's to hoping I can find (representative) examples of these two bands' original material @ utoob or that vimeo place.

Back soon w/ the goods, I hope.

That reminds me of Fraction's album, Moon Blood. Touted as Xian Psych, you would never know it listening to it.

I have a copy of the original Fraction LP. Great "gimmick" cover as we used to say in the trader lists. Cool music too. The XIAN version of The Doors.

Back
Top Bottom