Realistic Optimus Pro?

Manticore

Picked up a mint pair of these yesterday. I really like the way they sound. I have done some research myself but there isn't much information on these. I learned there might be a Koss connection, but that is it sofar. I hope someone can help me get more information on these cause they definately are a keeper! The label on the inside says : Realistic Optimus Pro Stereo Headphones 8 ohm Made in Japan. Outside Label say: Realistic Optimus Pro. Hope this helps.

Thanx in advance for the help.

Kindest regards.

A pic would help as Radio Shack sold many headphones that were made by Koss. A catalog number starting with 33-XXXX would also be helpful

Thanx for your reply! I went throught the catalogs (1971) and number 33-1014 seems to be exactly what I have only mine says Optimus instead of Nova.

Went and looked at the 33-1014 picture. If they were made in Japan they probably are not Koss headphones. My RS career started in 1978 or so and never sold that exact model. There were some that looked similar later on, probably the same headphone rebranded as Optimus.

Thanx again! I made a little mistake. The label says Japan, not Made in Japan. Still very strange there isn't any more info on mine.

Back
Top Bottom