Realistic receiver collection

Squlliam100

Here is my current collection of STA realistic receivers, 9 of them. Your looking at two sta2600, sta2150, sta2380, sta2500, sta2270, sta2280, sta116 and sta117. Some are mint others needed some repair and some a lot of repair. New here and would like to chat with other collector's.

Attachments

• 20171217_163938.jpg
    20171217_163938.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 50
Welcome to AK! Realistic provides some of the best bang for your buck gear out there...thanks for sharing.

Welcome to AK, Squilliam.
I have had 2 shack receivers; and STA-430 (really liked it) and an STA-90 (rebuilt it and still have it).
I have Optimus-1b, Optimus-5b, and Optimus Pro 7 speakers.
I also have a little TM-100 tuner, for which I will find the matching amp one day.

Though I am not particularly brand-loyal in most respects, I will usually jump at the chance to try some new Realistic hardware.
I have always been pleasantly surprised by Radio Shack hardware.

Welcome to AK, Squilliam.
I have had 2 shack receivers; and STA-430 (really liked it) and an STA-90 (rebuilt it and still have it).
I have Optimus-1b, Optimus-5b, and Optimus Pro 7 speakers.
I also have a little TM-100 tuner, for which I will find the matching amp one day.

Though I am not particularly brand-loyal in most respects, I will usually jump at the chance to try some new Realistic hardware.
I have always been pleasantly surprised by Radio Shack hardware.
Nice unit's! I currently don't have any dialed one but am looking into one at a auction. It's a sta64b. Hope people don't bid the crap out of it.

Nice unit's! I currently don't have any dialed one but am looking into one at a auction. It's a sta64b. Hope people don't bid the crap out of it.

I see mid-low end Realistic receivers on Craiglist pretty regularly.
There are a lot of them around.

Back
Top Bottom