Realistic sta-2100

$30?! I wish the Goodwills around here had deals like that! That is the king of Realistic receivers!

You scored big time on that!I know of a Realistic collector that was going to drive from Dallas Tx.to southern Colo for one.

just found one at goodwill for $30. Not familiar with it but looks like a monster , like it was trying to compete with a pioneer 1080? Anyone know anything about them?
So does it work? I know they are tested to some extent.That was one hell of a deal.

You have just acquired an excellent audio equipment, one of the best in the Realistic brand. A true power monster. I just did maintenance and some repairs to a channel in a reciver similar to yours and I have to say that I am very happy with the result. Let us know if your equipment works properly.

Regards!

Obviously wasn't the thrift store by me, with the usual crap.
I've heard nothing but nice things about those. Congrats and enjoy

Man that is my White Whale. Awesome find there. Totally jealous, matter of fact I am going to put up a Toshiba sa 7100 for trade,in hopes of landing one.Great find there.

Like an idiot, I passed on one of those at a thrift store for $45. Damn, my butt is sore from all the kicking I have been doing to it lately.

Does anyone know how hard it is or not to access pots in this unit for cleaning with deoxit?

Just bought one at an estate sale. Near mint. Paid alot more than $30 though. Is this unit more of a collectors item than an everyday user? The low filter button has to be played with to get both channels to play, Otherwise functions perfect. Does anyone know if that spring loaded button can be fixed with deoxit?

Back
Top Bottom