Realistic STA-2100D Repair and Restoration

Discussion in 'Solid State' started by Myounger, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Todd Keith

Todd Keith New Member

Wow I’m glad I decided to do a little research before I sent my receiver to this guy. I just got off the phone with Noah thirty minutes ago. I was reviewing the contract and invoice of service when I thought I better see if I can find any info on this guy.

I was taken in by the nice write ups on his blog but was leery of the upfront payment. I was okay with the wait time he quoted of 5-6 months but it sounds like I would be lucky to ever see my Pioneer ever again.

Hope everyone’s situation turns out well and thanks for posting y’all’s experiences so others don’t make the same mistake.

Dingman likes this.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. psychoaudio

psychoaudio I didn't do it Subscriber

There he goes again..

Attached Files:

3. kohngallery

kohngallery New Member

The scam goes on. After Noah agreed to send back the unit (upon receiving a "Demand Letter" from me to return my personal property or I would file criminal and civil charges...which I am about to do) he insisted that I send a pre-paid label via FedEx. It was done early today, and he simply wasn't home when FedEx came to his house. It is now planned for tomorrow. Will keep you informed of any progress.

4. WoO18

WoO18 New Member

Keep on him. I was almost relentless when I was demanding my units back. Almost to the point where he could of called it harassment. Every line of bs he came up with I just called him out on it.
    I'm willing to be that guy for everyone.
    I'll help anyway I can to get everyone's gear back. I'm not going to just let it go even though I got my units back.
    No one jerks me around and talks to me the way he did. I won't just let it go.

5. kohngallery

kohngallery New Member

FedEx confirmed they picked up a package from Noah Schumacher's address today, and he confirmed via email that Fedex picked it up. It arrives on Friday, and I will check to see that it is the same unit I sent to him, unmolested. After a few emails from Noah about how he was only about a week to two weeks out, just waiting for some relays on backorder, I asked him this morning if he had performed any work on my unit. He replied,"No, there wasn't enough time." I filed a complaint with the BBB of Wisconsin, the office that is handling all complaints about Schumacher. Like WoO18 says, keep after him and don't be nice. Insist you want the return of your property or will file charges. Or simply go ahead and contact the police and DA office. This guy is a total scammer.

6. psychoaudio

Considering he’s a proven scammer. I’m amazed he’s still allowed to advertise on that FB site.

Please register to disable this ad.

7. WoO18

WoO18 New Member

He's The admin along with his fake name Adam Tara.

psychoaudio likes this.
  8. psychoaudio

Wow..good to know.

9. Mac4100HK930

Mac4100HK930 I like the pretty tones!

I wonder if FB would block him if they are conclusively shown that he scams people? I can't seem to find any other places that he advertises than FB. I feel bad for his customers who have given up both their money and audio equipment because they don't want the hassle. He's a nasty piece of work with his email responses and some people just give up.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018 at 11:42 PM