Realistic STA-80 receiver best 15 bucks I’ve ever spent.

I picked up an STA-82 awhile back. I went to buy a set of speakers and the guy threw in the receiver free. It's in nice shape all lights are good also. The controls are a bit scratchy, but some contact cleaner will fix that. Its sitting in my restore pile right now. I'll have to look up the difference between the 80 and 82. 20180713_103408.jpg

There are many less known Brands than Realistic that made or had made Units that were well built and have stood the test of time.Most are not collected by the masses but some Gems can be found if you look hard enough and if you don't well that's just more for me to find:)

I just sold one of these in near mint condition for considerably more money. That's a great score at $15. Glad you're enjoying yours. Cheers. :music:

I just sold one of these in near mint condition for considerably more money. That's a great score at $15. Glad you're enjoying yours. Cheers. :music:
Thanks and I am definitely still enjoying it. I’ve gotten some better receivers since this one but it holds a special place for whatever reason. I do love the way radio sounds on it I wish there was still some good stations around.

Back
Top Bottom