Really nice Kenwood!!

That´s just plain gorgeous, like a scaled down version of the KA-907 I bought in 1981.

Some AKer better get this one.
Jorge

Very nice, it's special when one surfaces in such nice condition and would justify above market price.

Lefty

She's mine if I can afford her. . . Another 60wpc Integrated that pops the 500 dollar mark. . .

Damn. . . I thought there was more time left. . . I was prepared to go as high as 350.00 or so to get it. I gues I should have put my max bid in early instead of waiting for the end. . .

I am curious how high the winner would have gone if he had a serious bidder against him. . . .

gyusher, get an e-bay sniping application - I use jbidwatcher, available at (who would've guessed) www.jbidwatcher.com. It'll wait until there's a user-specified length of time remaining in the auction, then bid for you. Just leave the computer turned on and NOT in sleep mode.

geaugafletcher said:
gyusher, get an e-bay sniping application - I use jbidwatcher, available at (who would've guessed) www.jbidwatcher.com. It'll wait until there's a user-specified length of time remaining in the auction, then bid for you. Just leave the computer turned on and NOT in sleep mode.

Thanks. . .I've resisted so far but I may need to look closer. . .

geaugafletcher said:

Use of these should be banned.

Ive never lost out because of one that I know of (mainly because I rarely if ever buy from eBay), but it's a principle thing to me.

If one can't be there to pull the trigger, then one does not deserve to win the bid, IMO.

I'd venture to guess most of the sniping programs do work well.

Just a difference of philosophy, I guess.

Not sure what it has to do with beating "cheapskates" though. Perhaps I don't understand because, in general, I dont do eBay.

whoaru99 said:
If one can't be there to pull the trigger, then one does not deserve to win the bid, IMO.

I agree with this 100%. . . The other thing I see is that the program does all the work. I have had too many that won the auction but had forgotten all about it. Then when I remind them the newness has worn off and now they don't want it.

Another thing is loosing communication. It seems to me that often these buyers just look at the pictures and don't read the description then get excited after finding out something they did not know. . .

I treat every item I bid on like it was mine and I ask questions even if I don't need an answer. I want to see how responsive the seller is and how accurate his answers are. As far as winning goes a sniping program will not win a thing for you. I would think you had to tell it how high to go when you can do the same thing yourself during the auction.

I missed this one because of my own laziness. . .

Back
Top Bottom