Recipes from Mrs. Dash

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
One of the best sources for recipes is from companies that make seasonings. Mrs. Dash is no exception. These are salt free recipes so those with sodium restrictions might want to take a look. I am going to try some of them. Below is the link.

http://www.mrsdash.com/recipes

Edit: The link to the actual recipes is broken so all you can do is look at the pictures.

Last edited:
You might have a problem with the link to the actual recipes. on both Chrome and Firefox I am getting this. Just checked on my iPhone and I am getting the same error message.

Fatal error: Class 'EntityAPIController' not found in /var/www/mrsdash.com/includes/common.inc on line 8048

Before my mom passed I cooked dinner for her several days a week and used the Mrs. Dash recipes. She had high blood pressure (on diuretics) which also lowered her potassium (K). She had her levels checked regularly and her doc said using Mrs. Dash was fine. (Mrs. Dash uses a lot of K.) Anyways, the recipes are solid and my mom liked them. I ate with her too and agree, overall they were good. One thought on Mrs. Dash & low sodium content; that comes with massive amounts of K. Too much of a good thing is bad and I would not cook with exclusively unless directed to do that. It gets the most service when I do omelets and is great in them.

Back
Top Bottom